Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Rex Wang <wa...@hotmail.com> on 1998/06/12 09:38:11 UTC

mod_include/2423: no response from the ssi function

>Number:         2423
>Category:       mod_include
>Synopsis:       no response from the ssi function
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I have install apache 1.25 before , the ssi function worked.

when I installed version 1.3 today, using formal httpd.conf ,srm.conf & access.conf, no ssi function worked. I have checked the error_log, no tracelog canbe  found there.
I use the following statment in my homepage:
<!--#echo var="LAST_MODIFIED"-->
<!--#exec cgi="counter.cgi"-->
 I am puzzled. I wonder if I miscompile some modules, but I followed the instructions you provided, execute ./configure to produce Makefile,
then make it automatically.

I have check the entry XBitHack on and
Make the AddHandeler server-parsed .shtml

Do you have some recommandations?
>How-To-Repeat:
I have no access to internet , just in our  internal lan.
>Fix:
may be  I miscompiled some modules ,I don't know...