Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Anthony Tagunov <ta...@newmail.ru> on 2002/01/24 14:31:57 UTC

Why don't I see my own messages in the list?

Hello, developers!

Sorry for disturbing you for such a minor trouble, but
still, should I receive the messages I send to this
list back?

With all the other lists I do get my own messages back,
and I know that I have sent them successfully, but with
this list I see no my own messages any more..

Has the list been reconfigured?
Is it all okay if I do not see my message or does it mean
that my mail provider has failed or something
and I should resend?

TIA, Anton

Re: Why don't I see my own messages in the list?

Posted by Jean-Christophe Brouze <jc...@core.auteurs-associes.com>.
Hi Anthony,

have your messages;
no trouble for me;

regards.

Email address: jcb@core.auteurs-associes.com
--
Jean-Christophe BROUZE - Auteurs & AssociƩs
http://auteurs-associes.com:443/~Jean-Christ/