Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/06/05 01:50:47 UTC

Geronimo 2.0-M6-rc1 Binaries Up for Review

All,

I created a 2.0-M6-rc1 binary set for you to take a look at.  This
Milestone has passed all CTS tests and is the driver we are looking
to make available officially this week.  It would be great if
everyone can take a look at these and provide some feedback.
Remember, this is a milestone which is an increment to having
multiple certified server instances but with this Milestone we do
have a 100% passing Assembly.

A hearty congrats to the entire team as we've accomplished a ton of
work in a few very short months.  Every committer and contributor has
in their own way helped to get to this point.  Job well done.  We'll
be filing paper work for certification in a few days.

I'll be posting an official vote shortly once I've gotten some
administrative stuff done.

Cheers,

Matt

Re: Geronimo 2.0-M6-rc1 Binaries Up for Review

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Well, the release notes are for the milestone we release. RC1 is just the first candidate, once we vote for that candidate then it will become the official M6 release.
Am I correct?

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Hernan,

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Fantastic!!!

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.

Donald Woods wrote:
> Congrats to everyone who has been heads down on the TCK.
>
> BTW - Which assembly is at 100%?  Is it the Tomcat+CXF+OpenJPA?

Yes.

Jeff

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jun 4, 2007, at 7:50 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> All,
>
> I created a 2.0-M6-rc1 binary set for you to take a look at.  This
> Milestone has passed all CTS tests and is the driver we are looking
> to make available officially this week.  It would be great if
> everyone can take a look at these and provide some feedback.
> Remember, this is a milestone which is an increment to having
> multiple certified server instances but with this Milestone we do
> have a 100% passing Assembly.
>
> A hearty congrats to the entire team as we've accomplished a ton of
> work in a few very short months.  Every committer and contributor
> has in their own way helped to get to this point.  Job well done.
> We'll be filing paper work for certification in a few days.

CTS Complete. What a nice phrase... Great work all!

--kevan