Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cm...@mytownnet.com> on 1999/11/29 02:50:31 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tools/ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs Copydir.java

jons@hyperreal.org wrote:

> jons        99/11/28 16:22:30
>
>   Modified:    ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs Copydir.java
>   Log:
>   allow ignoring of files and directories

When posting changes to Ant, could you guys also remember to check in a new "ant.jar" file at
the top level directory of jakarta-tools?  The new features cannot be used unless I remember to
rebuild ant.jar myself -- and that fails right now on my platform (see subsequent message on
tomcat-dev).

Craig McClanahan