Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by B G <fi...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/31 18:03:36 UTC

Apacheds trunk use of mina 1.0.3 and edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.*

Hi...

I was curious if there is any intention of updating the trunk to use mina
1.1.1, and, if so, when?

I ask because this is causing issues in the application we are developing
using the apache directory which has another module that uses mina as well.

It seems to make sense to have the trunk use mina 1.1.1 which is a port to
java 5 since the directory 1.5 is a port to java 5 (among other things) as
well.

Any info on this would be appreciated...

Thanks a lot!

Re: Apacheds trunk use of mina 1.0.3 and edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.*

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi !

yes, we plan to switch to the latest MINA build, as soon as possible (
=> when whe will have some time to switch :)

Hope it helps !

Emmanuel

On 7/31/07, B G <fi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi...
>
> I was curious if there is any intention of updating the trunk to use mina
> 1.1.1, and, if so, when?
>
> I ask because this is causing issues in the application we are developing
> using the apache directory which has another module that uses mina as well.
>
> It seems to make sense to have the trunk use mina 1.1.1 which is a port to
> java 5 since the directory 1.5 is a port to java 5 (among other things) as
> well.
>
> Any info on this would be appreciated...
>
> Thanks a lot!

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com