Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/16 21:02:14 UTC

Adding rb to approved email addresses?

Anyone know what needs to be done to get the automated messages
reviewboard is sending out whitelisted on the dev list?  We're getting
moderation requests for every one...

Re: Adding rb to approved email addresses?

Posted by Avery Ching <ac...@apache.org>.
I tried adding the from emails to the dev@giraph.apache.org mailing
list.  Shouldn't that work?

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.
I'm still getting the moderation requests from rb.  Am I the only one?

Posted by Avery Ching <ac...@apache.org>.
I think it was the mailing list issue (see