Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2014/11/27 19:49:18 UTC

TLP update: New mailing lists, new git repo location!

Hi everyone

If you're reading this email, it's proof that our mailing list was
succesfully moved to dev@metamodel.apache.org ! :-)

The commits mailing list has also been moved correspondingly to
commits@metamodel.apache.org.

The website is now available at:
http://metamodel.apache.org (but the content still needs a serious update)

I can also inform that our Git repo has a new location:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/metamodel.git

In addition the GitHub mirror is now at:
https://github.com/apache/metamodel

There are more changes coming. This was just a quick update about the
progress of the overall TLP migration issue[1].

Cheers,
Kasper

Re: TLP update: New mailing lists, new git repo location!

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
And the website is now updated with all the new info:
http://metamodel.apache.org/

Now we only have very minor tasks pending as for the migration. Thanks for
all the patience with the infrastructure :-)

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.