Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Jared Blitzstein <ja...@blitzstein.net> on 2008/02/10 20:56:00 UTC

Question about Abator and Java5 example building, I can't add a second and clause

I have a case where I need to do some "if" logic before I know to add
an and statement. I have a snippet like this:

Example example = new Example();

if (a==b) {
   example.createCriteria().andField1EqualTo(5);
}

if (c==f) {
   example.createCriteria().andField2EqualTo(5);
}

Doing this results in only one where clause,  "where Field1 = 5" and
not like "where Field1 = 5 and Field2 = 5" like I want. Am I using the
correct syntax or is there a different way to do this? Essentially I'm
building the where clause based on user input.

Re: Question about Abator and Java5 example building, I can't add a second and clause

Posted by Jared Blitzstein <ja...@blitzstein.net>.
Perfect, thank you.

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
Try this: