Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Monica <ex...@potsale.sa.com> on 2022/07/09 02:12:13 UTC

These Strange Fruits Can Kill Belly Fat In Just Weeks!

|  |  |  |

**This Is How Older Women Lose Weight _[(Never Diet
Again)](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/rtuboheqful/bnpoo864613xxpphanx/VsndkNorBKT1bWE6wIIWCQeitCQUXdMLA5mEGPtrXY4/gojh6qFuUGlWG5Dju7R7QpTOFIxLc7LsmJerTuL-S7hU2OBlSlZJK8LnqNGvbGbVlizTFhjeEVn2zyIcuyOaO4GbK5444OQXkMZbzStEyN2785LDc2elZT7J-dndNXzA)
_ (Watch)**

[![](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/clicks/img/tnbieS30.jpg)](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/rtuboheqful/bnpoo864613xxpphanx/VsndkNorBKT1bWE6wIIWCQeitCQUXdMLA5mEGPtrXY4/gojh6qFuUGlWG5Dju7R7QpTOFIxLc7LsmJerTuL-S7hU2OBlSlZJK8LnqNGvbGbVlizTFhjeEVn2zyIcuyOaO4GbK5444OQXkMZbzStEyN2785LDc2elZT7J-dndNXzA)

[**Discover the breakthrough story of how a 47-year-old mother who had a
stroke lost 62 pounds in less than three weeks by using this simple
trick.**](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/rtuboheqful/bnpoo864613xxpphanx/VsndkNorBKT1bWE6wIIWCQeitCQUXdMLA5mEGPtrXY4/gojh6qFuUGlWG5Dju7R7QpTOFIxLc7LsmJerTuL-S7hU2OBlSlZJK8LnqNGvbGbVlizTFhjeEVn2zyIcuyOaO4GbK5444OQXkMZbzStEyN2785LDc2elZT7J-dndNXzA)

Drinking 1 cup of this delicious hot beverage in the morning sets you up to
burn more fat than 45 exhausting minutes on the treadmill.

In fact, some folks are losing up to 23lbs of fat in just 21 days by drinking
it every morning. Plus, it's super easy to make right in your own kitchen.

If you haven't tried this yet, you're going to want to add this to your
morning routine.

This never before seen method can easily be permed by anyone of any age.

[**_Click Here To Watch This
Video_**](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/rtuboheqful/bnpoo864613xxpphanx/VsndkNorBKT1bWE6wIIWCQeitCQUXdMLA5mEGPtrXY4/gojh6qFuUGlWG5Dju7R7QpTOFIxLc7LsmJerTuL-S7hU2OBlSlZJK8LnqNGvbGbVlizTFhjeEVn2zyIcuyOaO4GbK5444OQXkMZbzStEyN2785LDc2elZT7J-dndNXzA)

---

![](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/clicks/img/tniueS30.jpg)

This email was sent to  **commits@flex.apache.org**  by  **
[Unsubscribe
here](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/Wgrop/AzXNdnd-J7TZle2cDL5872NyEtSzbZMkXQO4445KbG4OaOyucIyz2nVEejhFTzilVbGbvGNqnL8KJZlSlBO2Uh7S-LuTreJmsL7cLxIFOTpQ7R7ujD5GWlGUuFq6hjog.4YXrtPGEm5ALMdXUQCtieQCWIIw6EWb1TKBroNkdnsV)**

Monica Inc., Second 2, Frisco, Texas, 4491

P.S. You have to see the befores and after, and all from eating this ONE food!
Harley

If you does't like this update, no problem please [Click
here](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/Wgrop/AzXNdnd-J7TZle2cDL5872NyEtSzbZMkXQO4445KbG4OaOyucIyz2nVEejhFTzilVbGbvGNqnL8KJZlSlBO2Uh7S-LuTreJmsL7cLxIFOTpQ7R7ujD5GWlGUuFq6hjog.4YXrtPGEm5ALMdXUQCtieQCWIIw6EWb1TKBroNkdnsV)
4491 Elm Ave. New York, NY 104225

|  |  ![Papa John's
Pizza](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/mrwdke/tmwltlxn779901ttvxg/.png)
---
| These $6 Sides Make the Perfect Lunch!
---

![2020_Price_Point_Picks6June2](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/mrwdke/tmwltlxn779896ttvxg/.jpg)
---

Pick 2 or More Select Menu Items for $6 Each!

Check out SPECIALS page at papajohns.com

**Offer available Online and In-store. Order Online or call your neighborhood
Papa John 's to redeem this great offer.**
| Order Now
---

| OFFER EXPIRES 01/31/2021
---
| Have You Tried Stuffed Crust Yet? What are You Waiting for??
---

![2020_national_stuffedcrust](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/mrwdke/tmwltlxn779898ttvxg/.jpg)
---

LARGE 1-TOP STUFFED CRUST PIZZA FOR $12

**Offer available Online and In-store. Order Online or call your neighborhood
Papa John 's to redeem this great offer.**
| Order Now
---

| USE PROMO CODE STUFFED
---
  OFFER EXPIRES 03/28/2021
---
| ![Secondary Offer
1](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/mrwdke/tmwltlxn779897ttvxg/.jpg)
---
  ![Secondary Offer
2](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/mrwdke/tmwltlxn779902ttvxg/.jpg)
---
![INTRODUCING OUR NEW FLAVOR: GRILLED BUFFALO CHICKEN | PAPADIAS: FIND YOUR
FAVORITE FLAVOR. $6
EACH](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/mrwdke/tmwltlxn779895ttvxg/.jpg)

* * *

---
|  | Download our App.
---
| ![Image Alt](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/mrwdke/tmwltlxn779905ttvxg/.png)
---

![](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/bu1obtby2/VsndkNorBKT1bWE6wIIWCQeitCQUXdMLA5mEGPtrXY4/gojh6qFuUGlWG5Dju7R7QpTOFIxLc7LsmJerTuL-S7hU2OBlSlZJK8LnqNGvbGbVlizTFhjeEVn2zyIcuyOaO4GbK5444OQXkMZbzStEyN2785LDc2elZT7J-dndNXzA)
![Image Alt](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/mrwdke/tmwltlxn779903ttvxg/.png)
---
  | Get great deals.
Text START to 47272 | ![Image
Alt](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/mrwdke/tmwltlxn779900ttvxg/.png)
---|---
| Manage Email Preferences | Unsubscribe | Contact Us | Privacy Policy
---
Offer good for a limited time at participating Papa John's restaurants. No
double toppings or extra cheese. Additional toppings extra. Certain toppings
and crusts may be excluded from special offer pizzas or require additional
charge. Not valid with any other coupons or discounts. Limited delivery area.
Delivery fee may apply. Customer responsible for all applicable taxes. Prices
may vary in Alaska and Hawaii.
SMS Text messaging for US customers only. (C) 2018 Papa John's International,
Inc. All Rights Reserved.

You have received this Email because you have selected the option to receive
notices about specials and other online related information from us in your
Email Preferences. To ensure future delivery of emails, please add to your
safe sender list or address book.

Need help? Contact Us
Papa John's International, 2002 Papa John's Blvd, Louisville, KY 40299

icon](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/mrwdke/tmwltlxn779904ttvxg/.png) |   |
![Facebook icon](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/mrwdke/tmwltlxn779899ttvxg/.png) |
| ![Facebook icon](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/mrwdke/tmwltlxn779894ttvxg/.png)
|   | ![Facebook
icon](http://www.flexglow.sa.com/mrwdke/tmwltlxn779893ttvxg/.png) |
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---

**He decided that the time had come to be stronger than any of the excuses he
'd used until then.I hear that Nancy is very pretty.It's much more difficult
to play tennis with a bowling ball than it is to bowl with a tennis ball.I am
my aunt's sister's daughter.To the surprise of everyone, the Rapture happened
yesterday but it didn't quite go as expected.Love is not like pizza.He is good
at eating pickles and telling women about his emotional problems.The gloves
protect my feet from excess work.The father died during childbirth.It's not
often you find a soggy banana on the street.They're playing the piano while
flying in the plane.Mothers spend months of their lives waiting on their
children.He realized there had been several deaths on this road, but his
concern rose when he saw the exact number.A song can make or ruin a person's
day if they let it get to them.Their argument could be heard across the par
king lot.So long and thanks for the fish. The hand sanitizer was actually
clear glue.There was no telling what thoughts would come from the
machine.Having no hair made him look even hairier.She only paints with bold
colors; she does not like pastels.All she wanted was the answer, but she had
no idea how much she would hate it.He drank life before spitting it out.He
wondered if she would appreciate his toenail collection.She saw the brake
lights, but not in time.He stomped on his fruit loops and thus became a cereal
killer.Yeah, I think it's a good environment for learning English.She only
paints with bold colors; she does not like pastels.Joe made the sugar cookies;
Susan decorated them.Last Friday I saw a spotted striped blue worm shake hands
with a legless lizard.The blinking lights of the antenna tower came into focus
just as I heard a loud snap.As you consider all the possible ways to improve
yourself and the world, you notice John Travolta seems fairly unhappy.He
decided to live his life by the big beats manifesto.He was the type of guy who
liked Christmas lights on his house in the middle of July.People generally
approve of dogs eating cat food but not cats eating dog food.The newly planted
trees were held up by wooden frames in hopes they could survive the next
storm.Her daily goal was to improve on yesterday.Dan took the deep dive down
the rabbit hole.Even though he thought the world was flat he didn't see the
irony of wanting to travel around the world.When he had to picnic on the
beach, he purposely put sand in other people's food.He found the chocolate
covered roaches quite tasty.She thought there'd be sufficient time if she hid
her watch.People generally approve of dogs eating cat food but not cats eating
dog food.The Great Dane looked more like a horse than a dog.**