Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by dylan <dw...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/16 04:54:44 UTC

答复: 答复: 答复: Region has been CLOSING for too long, this should eventually complete or the server will expire, send RPC again

QJM zk configuration in core-site.xml

<property>

   <name>ha.zookeeper.quorum</name>

   <value>Slave01:2181,Slave02:2181,Slave03:2181</value>

</property>

<property>

      <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>

      <value>Slave01,Slave02,Slave03</value>

  </property>

hbase-home/logs have no zookeeper log. My zookeeper log located
zookeeper-home/data/version-2/