Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net> on 2002/03/28 23:57:36 UTC

Re: [SCRATCHPAD PROPOSAL] Morphos

On 3/28/02 11:54 AM, "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <ni...@apache.org> wrote:

> From: "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <ni...@apache.org>
>
>> I'm writing to this list to ask for the creation of a new module in
> commons
>> scratchpad called "morphos".
>>
>> The scope is to make a simple to use package for file format
>> transformations.
>> Currently we will concentrate on XML.
>>
>> Committers needing access would be:
>>
>> nicolaken@apache.org (POI,Cocoon,Forrest)
>> acoliver@apache.org (POI)
>> mjohnson@apache.org (POI)
>> sylvain@apache.org (Cocoon)
>> sanders@apache.org (Commons et all)
>
> Can someone please give karma to the above developers for commons-sandbox?

I'll be happy to.  There is one issue - a few weeks ago, it seemed to be
asserted that only Jakarta committers  had access to the commons sandbox.
Sylvain, as far as I can tell by looking at CVSROOT/avail, is not a Jakarta
committer.

Is it time to dispense with that restriction and modify our charter?

geir

System and Software Consulting
POC lives!