Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ian Crossfield <ia...@dsl.pipex.com> on 2002/10/31 16:17:08 UTC

Newbie: Accessing form values

I expect it to be an obvious answer, but I'm just banging my head against the
desk now...

How do I go about accessing a parameter held within a form so that it can be
used by the logic tasks for comparison?

I.e. I have a form field called "currentPage", this has the appropriate get and
set methods within its form "EditDatabaseForm". I want to get at it several
times in tags similar to:
  <logic:equal name="currentPage" value="1">

I suspect it's something to do with the <bean:stuts> or <bean:define> tag, but
I can't find a suitable example.

Thanks

Ian

RE: Newbie: Accessing form values

Posted by Ian Crossfield <ia...@dsl.pipex.com>.
Cheers - oh well its only half an hour till home time... :)

Posted by Xavier Combelle <xc...@kaptech.com>.
just use