Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jörn Gebhardt <Jo...@ptv.de> on 2004/03/02 10:19:00 UTC

AW: multiproject:artifact, SNAPSHOT dependencies and the reposito ry

Hi,

That's strange. We have exactly the same problem that Adrian described. I
believe that Maven doesn't check any dates when resolving SHNAPSHOT
dependencies, but just downloads the SNAPSHOT jar from the remote repository
if it is there.

I've posted a similar message some weeks ago and was advised to used the -o
(offline) option of Maven (e.g. maven -o jar) to suppress the download from
the remote server. Alternatively, you can set a property (I don't remember
the property name, but it's documented somewhere...) in your local
build.properties to switch to the offline mode.

Jörn