Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/26 16:12:28 UTC

VM

Hi,

I also provided a nice front to the VM showing which examples are there:
http://devicemap-vm.apache.org/

I did not point to "data" right now, but you know it's under
http://devicemap-vm.apache.org/data/
where you also find a "stats" folder with PNG extracts of the Apache Maven
repo.
As soon as some kind of report is available for the actual VM and data
downloads, guess it'll also go there in a proper form.

Cheers

Werner

Re: VM

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.