Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Shinjani Jha <op...@edfora.com> on 2021/05/18 07:21:47 UTC

Skywalking Setup & Integration for APM and Logs

Hi,

I have been going through various OpenSource APM tools' documentations and
found Skywalking's solution to be useful in our Company's use-case. There
are a few doubts related to Filebeat/Fluentd integration as well as for
logs of applications deployed in pods.

Kindly revert your availability for a meeting, if possible.

Thanks and Regards
Shinjani Jha
Devops Engineer

Re: Skywalking Setup & Integration for APM and Logs

Posted by Mohit Gupta <mo...@edfora.com>.
++shinjani

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shinjani