Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com> on 2001/06/20 13:22:15 UTC

esql timeout

Hi All,

I need to set the timeout for database connections on the esql xslt.  Does
anyone mind and should I bother giving it back?

J.

of this email.

RE: esql timeout

Posted by John Morrison <jo...@ntlworld.com>.
Hi Donald,

When I started looking I figured out I could use the parameters with a name
of timeout, so I undid me changes.  If you think they are still wanted I
could put them back...?

Re: esql timeout

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.