Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> on 2002/06/12 22:27:58 UTC

Re[2]: query unique identifier of a webapp from init()?...

Hello Yoav,

Yeah, I could simply  use another init property, but I was trying to
avoid excessive use of init-param's.  I'll probably just add an
init-param, though because tempdir isn't all that appealing and I
can't think of any other way.

Thanks,

Jake

SY> Howdy,
SY> How about giving it a key yourself in your web.xml?  (As a context-param
SY> or init-param to some servlet)?  That seems simpler.

SY> Alternatively, consider using javax.servlet.context.tempdir, although
SY> I'm not sure if that's in the SRV v2.2.

SY> Yoav Shapira
SY> Millennium ChemInformatics

Best regards,