Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Steve2001 <st...@oracle.com> on 2009/02/23 20:42:55 UTC

Validating wsdlfile with -validate option

Hi,

I am looking into validating my wsdl file when running wsdl2java ant target
using -validate option.
The doc doesn't specify what it validates. Does anybody know where I can
find the info?

Thanks
Steve

Re: Validating wsdlfile with -validate option

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wed March 4 2009 8:04:07 am stevewu wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> Does it check for all WS-I BP file rules or  just a subset. Also which
> version of WS-I BP was used for checking?

Basically a subset, and I'm not even sure which rules.   As people encounter
issues, we add more checks.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Validating wsdlfile with -validate option

Posted by stevewu <st...@primavera.com>.
Hi Dan,

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sean O'Callaghan <SE...@progress.com>.
Hi Steve,

It validates the wsdl against the schemas associated with the wsdl.

Regards,

Seán.