Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/09 18:48:14 UTC

Re: XML.APACHE.ORG

Here's my xml-xalan/xml-commons committer:

+1 to blocking "Christine Hall" <re...@trafficmagnet.net> from any and
all applicable apache.org mailing lists.

(I forget: do we have a spam-master at apache for mailing list
management?)

And a friendly reminder: please don't post HTML to the list, just text.
 And please keep the discussion focused on issues relevant to work on
the xml project.

- Shane

=====
<eof aka="mailto:shane_curcuru@lotus.com"
 quote="Odo:   [You'd shoot a man in the back?]
        Garak: [Well, it's the safest way, isn't it?]"/>

Re: XML.APACHE.ORG

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Shane Curcuru wrote:

> Here's my xml-xalan/xml-commons committer:
>
> +1 to blocking "Christine Hall" <re...@trafficmagnet.net> from any and
> all applicable apache.org mailing lists.
>
> (I forget: do we have a spam-master at apache for mailing list
> management?)
>
> And a friendly reminder: please don't post HTML to the list, just text.
>  And please keep the discussion focused on issues relevant to work on
> the xml project.

Or even the apache.org email addresses (user@apache.org).  I have gotten
a few sent directly to me regarding java.apache.org.