Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Vallon, Justin" <jv...@bear.com> on 2008/02/20 19:01:38 UTC

Fix for 44323

I noticed 1.7.1 is coming up.

How do I get this patch committed?  Is this something that I am supposed
to do myself?

-Justin
office 8-383-6725, 212-272-6725; cell 917-861-6042
Posted by Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

> I noticed 1.7.1 is coming up.
>
>  How do I get this patch committed?  Is this something that I am supposed
>  to do myself?

I can commit the patch to trunk (1.8.x), but I won't let further
changes go into 1.7.1
You mention a workaround in your bug report of using the complete path
when calling ant, so I think that this is a non-blocking bug

>  I have attached a patch against ant_20080130114915.tar.gz.  It calls
>  FileUtils.normalize on the buildFile in Main.

Could you attach patch and testcase build.xml to the bug report on
bugzilla?  Attachments are stripped from mails sent to the mailing
list.

Thanks for the report, but I'm not accepting any further changes for
this branch (it will never see the light of day otherwise!)

Kev