Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Anis Nasir <aa...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/24 14:12:53 UTC

compatible version of kafka and storm-kafka

Dear all,

Can someone suggest me a stable version of kafka and storm kafka that works
with Storm 0.9.1 incubating. Thanking you in advance.

Regards
Anis

Re: compatible version of kafka and storm-kafka

Posted by Anis Nasir <aa...@gmail.com>.
It worked. Thanks a lot Irek and Joe. I really appreciate it.

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.

Posted by Irek Khasyanov <qu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anis Nasir <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.