Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Lau Daniel <ax...@yahoo.com> on 2014/08/25 04:00:20 UTC

Question about authproxy plugin

Hi

I've been using traffic server 5.1 as a reverse proxy to deliver media contents.
Some media contents require for authentication, so I tried to use Authproxy module.

But always return 404 not found, and my configure is below.

#remap.config
map             http://cache.foo.bar/  http://origin.foo.bar/   \
  @plugin=authproxy.so @pparam=--auth-transform=redirect @pparam=--auth-host=auth.foo.bar @pparam=--auth-port=80
reverse_map     http://origin.foo.bar/  http://cache.foo.bar/

#run debug mode
traffic_server -Tauthproxy
[TrafficServer] using root directory '/usr'
[Aug 25 10:53:57.188] Server {0x7fa346bf1740} DIAG: (authproxy) TSRemapNewInstance: using authorization proxy for remapping http://cache.foo.bar/  -> http://origin.foo.bar/

Auth.foo.bar is a authentication server, I tried to packet capture using tcpdump and
there is no packet come from cache.foo.bar and cache.foo.bar always show '404 Not Found'.

What's the problem ? or my fault?.

Thanks.

Re: 답장: Question about authproxy plugin

Posted by Miles Libbey <ml...@apache.org>.
I would try:
#remap.config
map http://cache.foo.bar/ http://origin.foo.bar/   \
  @plugin=authproxy.so @pparam=--auth-transform=redirect @pparam=--auth-host=auth.foo.bar @pparam=--auth-port=80

map http://auth.foo.bar/ http://auth.foo.bar/

miles

________________________________
Could you give me some example configuration?

Thanks.

2014년 8월 26일(화요일) 12:58 오전에 James Peach <jp...@apache.org>님이 쓴 메시지:
On Aug 24, 2014, at 7:00 PM, Lau Daniel <ax...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi
>

> I've been using traffic server 5.1 as a reverse proxy to deliver media contents.
> Some media contents require for authentication, so I tried to use Authproxy module.
>
> But always return 404 not found, and my configure is below.
>
> #remap.config
> map            http://cache.foo.bar/  http://origin.foo.bar/   \
>  @plugin=authproxy.so @pparam=--auth-transform=redirect @pparam=--auth-host=auth.foo.bar @pparam=--auth-port=80
> reverse_map    http://origin.foo.bar/  http://cache.foo.bar/
>
> #run debug mode
> traffic_server -Tauthproxy
> [TrafficServer] using root directory '/usr'
> [Aug 25 10:53:57.188] Server {0x7fa346bf1740} DIAG: (authproxy) TSRemapNewInstance: using authorization proxy for remapping http://cache.foo.bar/  -> http://origin.foo.bar/
>

> Auth.foo.bar is a authentication server, I tried to packet capture using tcpdump and
> there is no packet come from cache.foo.bar and cache.foo.bar always show '404 Not Found'.

You need a remap rule for auth.foo.bar so that the request generated by authproxy can be forwarded.

Posted by Lau Daniel <ax...@yahoo.com>.
Hi James.

Re: Question about authproxy plugin

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.