Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Avery <en...@coldring.sa.com> on 2022/07/10 20:33:16 UTC

How Older Women Burn Belly, Back And Arm Fat

|  |  |  |

**This Is How Older Women Lose Weight _[(Never Diet
Again)](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/nxwtovoq/opwfa864978efeef/sa39GHgNazrfVKwwmQzElQwJEAzXuKhD0yOT0t8W6L8/T52gYvzU8-zGx8y3ybvVe7bSGBNyi4GLJ0c1KoOaz-
do-
a_XrQw8ct6aDW0EIxKpFKSfJijjYTPuCY33Z1PE7fuf8poFf6RMRb0VmxqX4AxUUaMAazqxrF2frMvtR3G3)
_ (Watch)**

[![](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/clicks/img/tnbieS30.jpg)](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/nxwtovoq/opwfa864978efeef/sa39GHgNazrfVKwwmQzElQwJEAzXuKhD0yOT0t8W6L8/T52gYvzU8-zGx8y3ybvVe7bSGBNyi4GLJ0c1KoOaz-
do-
a_XrQw8ct6aDW0EIxKpFKSfJijjYTPuCY33Z1PE7fuf8poFf6RMRb0VmxqX4AxUUaMAazqxrF2frMvtR3G3)

[**Discover the breakthrough story of how a 47-year-old mother who had a
stroke lost 62 pounds in less than three weeks by using this simple
trick.**](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/nxwtovoq/opwfa864978efeef/sa39GHgNazrfVKwwmQzElQwJEAzXuKhD0yOT0t8W6L8/T52gYvzU8-zGx8y3ybvVe7bSGBNyi4GLJ0c1KoOaz-
do-
a_XrQw8ct6aDW0EIxKpFKSfJijjYTPuCY33Z1PE7fuf8poFf6RMRb0VmxqX4AxUUaMAazqxrF2frMvtR3G3)

Drinking 1 cup of this delicious hot beverage in the morning sets you up to
burn more fat than 45 exhausting minutes on the treadmill.

In fact, some folks are losing up to 23lbs of fat in just 21 days by drinking
it every morning. Plus, it's super easy to make right in your own kitchen.

If you haven't tried this yet, you're going to want to add this to your
morning routine.

This never before seen method can easily be permed by anyone of any age.

[**_Click Here To Watch This
Video_**](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/nxwtovoq/opwfa864978efeef/sa39GHgNazrfVKwwmQzElQwJEAzXuKhD0yOT0t8W6L8/T52gYvzU8-zGx8y3ybvVe7bSGBNyi4GLJ0c1KoOaz-
do-
a_XrQw8ct6aDW0EIxKpFKSfJijjYTPuCY33Z1PE7fuf8poFf6RMRb0VmxqX4AxUUaMAazqxrF2frMvtR3G3)

---

![](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/clicks/img/tnuruS30.jpg)

This email was sent to  **commits@flex.apache.org**  by  **
[Unsubscribe
here](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/znaqoicsc/3G3RtvMrf2FrxqzaAMaUUxA4XqxmV0bRMR6fFop8fuf7EP1Z33YCuPTYjjiJfSKFpKxIE0WDa6tc8wQrX_a-
od-
zaOoK1c0JLG4iyNBGSb7eVvby3y8xGz-8UzvYg25T.8L6W8t0TOy0DhKuXzAEJwQlEzQmwwKVfrzaNgHG93as)**

Avery Co., Lake 0, Fort Wayne, Indiana, 77944

P.S. You have to see the befores and after, and all from eating this ONE food!
Jamel

If you does't like this update, no problem please [Click
here](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/znaqoicsc/3G3RtvMrf2FrxqzaAMaUUxA4XqxmV0bRMR6fFop8fuf7EP1Z33YCuPTYjjiJfSKFpKxIE0WDa6tc8wQrX_a-
od-
zaOoK1c0JLG4iyNBGSb7eVvby3y8xGz-8UzvYg25T.8L6W8t0TOy0DhKuXzAEJwQlEzQmwwKVfrzaNgHG93as)
77944 Lake Ave. New York, NY 102672

|  |  ![Papa John's
Pizza](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/Xpnglonoaf/hplsmlnxn779901gjcgakanp/.png)
---
![](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/xmadbe5tu/sa39GHgNazrfVKwwmQzElQwJEAzXuKhD0yOT0t8W6L8/T52gYvzU8-zGx8y3ybvVe7bSGBNyi4GLJ0c1KoOaz-
do-
a_XrQw8ct6aDW0EIxKpFKSfJijjYTPuCY33Z1PE7fuf8poFf6RMRb0VmxqX4AxUUaMAazqxrF2frMvtR3G3)
---

![2020_Price_Point_Picks6June2](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/Xpnglonoaf/hplsmlnxn779896gjcgakanp/.jpg)
---

Pick 2 or More Select Menu Items for $6 Each!

Check out SPECIALS page at papajohns.com

**Offer available Online and In-store. Order Online or call your neighborhood
Papa John 's to redeem this great offer.**
| Order Now
---

| OFFER EXPIRES 01/31/2021
---
| Have You Tried Stuffed Crust Yet? What are You Waiting for??
---

![2020_national_stuffedcrust](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/Xpnglonoaf/hplsmlnxn779898gjcgakanp/.jpg)
---

LARGE 1-TOP STUFFED CRUST PIZZA FOR $12

**Offer available Online and In-store. Order Online or call your neighborhood
Papa John 's to redeem this great offer.**
| Order Now
---

| USE PROMO CODE STUFFED
---
  OFFER EXPIRES 03/28/2021
---
| ![Secondary Offer
1](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/Xpnglonoaf/hplsmlnxn779897gjcgakanp/.jpg)
---
  ![Secondary Offer
2](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/Xpnglonoaf/hplsmlnxn779902gjcgakanp/.jpg)
---
![INTRODUCING OUR NEW FLAVOR: GRILLED BUFFALO CHICKEN | PAPADIAS: FIND YOUR
FAVORITE FLAVOR. $6
EACH](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/Xpnglonoaf/hplsmlnxn779895gjcgakanp/.jpg)

* * *

---
|  | Download our App.
---
| ![Image
Alt](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/Xpnglonoaf/hplsmlnxn779905gjcgakanp/.png)
---
  ![Image
Alt](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/Xpnglonoaf/hplsmlnxn779903gjcgakanp/.png)
---
  | Get great deals.
Text START to 47272 | ![Image
Alt](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/Xpnglonoaf/hplsmlnxn779900gjcgakanp/.png)
---|---
| Manage Email Preferences | Unsubscribe | Contact Us | Privacy Policy
---
Offer good for a limited time at participating Papa John's restaurants. No
double toppings or extra cheese. Additional toppings extra. Certain toppings
and crusts may be excluded from special offer pizzas or require additional
charge. Not valid with any other coupons or discounts. Limited delivery area.
Delivery fee may apply. Customer responsible for all applicable taxes. Prices
may vary in Alaska and Hawaii.
SMS Text messaging for US customers only. (C) 2018 Papa John's International,
Inc. All Rights Reserved.

You have received this Email because you have selected the option to receive
notices about specials and other online related information from us in your
Email Preferences. To ensure future delivery of emails, please add to your
safe sender list or address book.

Need help? Contact Us
Papa John's International, 2002 Papa John's Blvd, Louisville, KY 40299

|   | ![Facebook
icon](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/Xpnglonoaf/hplsmlnxn779904gjcgakanp/.png) |   |
![Facebook
icon](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/Xpnglonoaf/hplsmlnxn779899gjcgakanp/.png) |   |
![Facebook
icon](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/Xpnglonoaf/hplsmlnxn779894gjcgakanp/.png) |   |
![Facebook
icon](http://www.hotegg.sa.com/Xpnglonoaf/hplsmlnxn779893gjcgakanp/.png) |
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---

**There was no ice cream in the freezer, nor did they have money to go to the
store.Toddlers feeding raccoons surprised even the seasoned park ranger.Going
from child, to childish, to childlike is only a matter of time.To the surprise
of everyone, the Rapture happened yesterday but it didn 't quite go as
expected.The gruff old man sat in the back of the bait shop grumbling to
himself as he scooped out a handful of worms.His confidence would have bee
admirable if it wasn't for his stupidity.She wrote him a long letter, but he
didn't read it.This made him feel like an old-style rootbeer float smells.Twin
4-month-olds slept in the shade of the palm tree while the mother tanned in
the sun.Her hair was windswept as she rode in the black convertible.Andy loved
to sleep on a bed of nails.She hadn't had her cup of coffee, and that made
things all the worse.So long and thanks for the fish. She had the gift of
being able to pa int songs.Toddlers feeding raccoons surprised even the
seasoned park ranger.The tattered work gloves speak of the many hours of hard
labor he endured throughout his life.There's an art to getting your way, and
spitting olive pits across the table isn't it.For the 216th time, he said he
would quit drinking soda after this last Coke.The external scars tell only
part of the story.Nobody loves a pig wearing lipstick.You're unsure whether or
not to trust him, but very thankful that you wore a turtle neck. He colored
deep space a soft yellow.A glittering gem is not enough.Nothing is as
cautiously cuddly as a pet porcupine.We have young kids who often walk into
our room at night for various reasons including clowns in the closet.She only
paints with bold colors; she does not like pastels.The thick foliage and
intertwined vines made the hike nearly impossible.His mind was blown that
there was nothing in space except space itself.Everyone says they love nature
until they realize how dangerous she can be.The group quickly understood that
toxic waste was the most effective barrier to use against the zombies.He
decided to live his life by the big beats manifesto.He had accidentally hacked
into his company's server.He decided water-skiing on a frozen lake wasn't a
good idea.He was willing to find the depths of the rabbit hole in order to be
with her.Everyone was curious about the large white blimp that appeared
overnight.Dan took the deep dive down the rabbit hole.There was no telling
what thoughts would come from the machine.He realized there had been several
deaths on this road, but his concern rose when he saw the exact number.Nobody
questions who built the pyramids in Mexico.He wasn't bitter that she had moved
on but from the radish.When he had to picnic on the beach, he purposely put
sand in other people's food.He found the chocolate covered roaches quite
tasty.Twin 4-month-olds slept in the shade of the palm tree while the mother
tanne d in the sun.**