Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Neeti Agarwal <ne...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/08 07:59:14 UTC

Re: Problem in running Geronimo with HDK

 Hi All,

I am able to fix the problem which I was facing during running Geronimo with
latest HDK .

It was throwing null pointer exception because of some modules missing in
mx4j.jar. This jar file is under the directory
<harmony-hdk>\jdk\jre\lib\boot\mx4j_3.0.2 in HDK.

After replacing the mx4j.jar file from the working HDK it running perfectly.
The thing I noticed here is, the version of mx4j.jar file is the same in
both cases.
Thanks.
Neeti

--