Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Guy Pardon <gu...@atomikos.com> on 2007/11/09 12:46:29 UTC

Publishing services via Endpoint

Hi,

Our application is a library that needs to publish extra services to
support its functionality. Our library is initialized in the client
application's main method and then starts publishing its services.

Suppose we want to publish these services via the Endpoint.publish
method.

Question: could this interfere with the application's own services
(if any)? I mean: would this just add our services to the already
configured application services or is there something else to watch
out for?

Thanks
Guy