Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Balu Vellanki <bv...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/05/19 18:47:47 UTC

Will be away until 11:00 AM

Hi Ken and Venkat,

I have an unexpected errand to run, I will be away until 11 AM. Since I will miss the standup, here is my status update,

Yesterday :

  *   Created pull request for BUG-35860
  *   Started tested HiveDr secure mode changes
  *   HDFS to S3 replication testing

Today's goals :

  *   Complete HiveDr testing
  *   Start work on UI auth API

Thanks
Balu

Re: Will be away until 11:00 AM

Posted by Seetharam Venkatesh <ve...@innerzeal.com>.
It depends on you. This is a forum to listen in and participate actively in
a community driven project.

Re: Will be away until 11:00 AM

Posted by Siva Thumma <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: Will be away until 11:00 AM