Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org> on 2008/08/29 21:13:18 UTC

[Announce] Apache Lenya 2.0.2 released

Apache Lenya 2.0.2 released
===========================

The Apache Lenya development community is proud to announce the 2.0.2
release of Apache Lenya.

Apache Lenya is an Open Source Java/XML Content Management System and
comes with revision control, site management, scheduling, search,
WYSIWYG editors, and workflow.

Apache Lenya is based on Apache Cocoon (http://cocoon.apache.org). You
can use Cocoon features such as robust caching, multi-channel output,
it's many connectivity options to quickly build customized solutions to
meet your specific needs that are not already covered by Apache Lenya today.

Check out the Apache Lenya website (http://lenya.apache.org) for more
information.

The Apache Lenya Community

Bug Fixes in Apache Lenya 2.0.2
===============================

* Miscellaneous smaller bugfixes
* Miscellaneous performance enhancements
* Fixes for web tests
* Fixed infinite loop caused by unsynchronized HashMap
* Removed old multiple inheritance code that wasn't functional
* Enhanced / Fixed layout for asset overview

New Features in Apache Lenya 2.0.2
==================================

* New navigation module for more flexibility (it's use is optional)
* Added meta data search capabilities (e.g. image search)
* Added checkin of live sitetree
* Added report to find broken internal links
* Added session monitoring
* Display file size in overview

Re: [Announce] Apache Lenya 2.0.2 released

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Derek Hohls schrieb:
> A quick question - is this new version based on Cocoon 2.2 or 2.1?

It's based on a snapshot of the 2.1.x branch. We had some problems with
2.1.11, maybe we'll do another maintenance release when 2.1.12 is released.

During the last Lenya user meeting we discussed upgrading to Cocoon 2.2,
but we considered the priority not very high. I have to admit that I'm a
little concerned about the new build process, we'll probably have to
migrate Lenya to Maven too …

-- Andreas

> Apache Lenya 2.0.2 released
> ===========================
>
> The Apache Lenya development community is proud to announce the 2.0.2
> release of Apache Lenya.
>
> Apache Lenya is an Open Source Java/XML Content Management System and
> comes with revision control, site management, scheduling, search,
> WYSIWYG editors, and workflow.
>
> Apache Lenya is based on Apache Cocoon (http://cocoon.apache.org). You
> can use Cocoon features such as robust caching, multi-channel output,
> it's many connectivity options to quickly build customized solutions to
> meet your specific needs that are not already covered by Apache Lenya today.
>
> Check out the Apache Lenya website (http://lenya.apache.org) for more
> information.
>
> The Apache Lenya Community
>

> Bug Fixes in Apache Lenya 2.0.2
> ===============================
>

> * Miscellaneous smaller bugfixes
> * Miscellaneous performance enhancements
> * Fixes for web tests
> * Fixed infinite loop caused by unsynchronized HashMap
> * Removed old multiple inheritance code that wasn't functional
> * Enhanced / Fixed layout for asset overview
>

> New Features in Apache Lenya 2.0.2
> ==================================
>

> * New navigation module for more flexibility (it's use is optional)
> * Added meta data search capabilities (e.g. image search)
> * Added checkin of live sitetree
> * Added report to find broken internal links
> * Added session monitoring
> * Display file size in overview

Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH
http://www.becompany.ch
Tel.: +41 (0) 43 818 57 01

Re: [Announce] Apache Lenya 2.0.2 released

Posted by Derek Hohls <DH...@csir.co.za>.