Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ronaldlee <yi...@hotmail.com> on 2008/08/26 20:12:48 UTC

T5: Handle session time out error on ExceptionReport

Hi all,

How to inform end users that the session has expired? Can I do it in the
ExceptionReport page?

Currently, when session expired and user try to submit a form or something
(user has logged a while ago, and I use acegi), the server side will just
throw a generic exception which will cause the default ExceptionReport.tml
page to be displayed. I want that page to give more informative info, so if
the exception is caused by session time out, I will display appropriate
message. How should I do that??

thx.

Ronald