Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland" <ro...@oracle.com> on 2014/09/22 11:30:18 UTC

Re: Early Access builds for JDK 9 b31 and JDK 8u40 b06 are available on java.net

Hi Stefan,

We would really like to list your project along with your name as
contact on the wiki at [0],
is that something you would be interested in  ?

Rgds,Rory

[0] https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/Adoption/Quality+Out+Reach

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2014-09-22, Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland wrote:

> We would really like to list your project along with your name as
> contact on the wiki at [0],
> is that something you would be interested in  ?

TBH I'm not doing that much of testing, so a yellow star would be the
most we could get as far as I'm concerned, not sure about the others on
the list.  I don't see why my name should be listed as contact when
others might be doing more.  Any takers?

Stefan

> [0] https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/Adoption/Quality+Out+Reach

https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/Adoption/Quality+Outreach

;-)