Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2015/09/23 10:36:17 UTC

ModelEntity was null for related entity name Tenant

Hi,

Nobody has an idea about this error message?

     DatabaseUtil                  |E| Error adding foreign key: ModelEntity was null for related entity name Tenant

Jacques

Re: ModelEntity was null for related entity name Tenant

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Pierre,

Does this means that it only happens when you set multitenant=Y in general.properties? I guess not because it's not my case, what else? Or did I
misunderstood?

Jacques

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,