Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/01 07:27:26 UTC

Merge of 1.1 changes into Trunk complete

I have merged all the changes in the 1.1 branch that weren't merged to
trunk (since trunk was copied from the 1.1 branch in rev 409124).

All future changes you make in the 1.1 branch  (after rev 410704) should
be merged to trunk as soon as possible.

Thanks,

John

Re: Merge of 1.1 changes into Trunk complete

Posted by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com>.
Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> On 6/1/06, John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have merged all the changes in the 1.1 branch that weren't merged to
>> trunk (since trunk was copied from the 1.1 branch in rev 409124).
>
> Have you tried to build Geronimo after having done it? ;) (I didn't yet).
>
>> John
>
> Jacek

Not yet - you're welcome to give it a go.  I used a comparison tool to
compare trunk and 1.1 and the only differences I found were version
specifications, so in theory it should work :-)

Regards,

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 6/1/06, John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have merged all the changes in the 1.1 branch that weren't merged to
> trunk (since trunk was copied from the 1.1 branch in rev 409124).

Have you tried to build Geronimo after having done it? ;) (I didn't yet).

> John

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski