Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com> on 2019/02/14 14:45:25 UTC

Re: TypeNames vs ClassName

Confused about this, now that I'm using Jewel.

I want to add shadow to a Jewel group. So I do this:

	<common:FormSelector className="raisedShadow" id="cFormSelector"/>

But then I see raisedShadow removed in in run-time in favor of classes such
as "itemsExpand itemsCenter itemsCentered layout vertical"

Where should I be specifying my application className then?

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/

Re: TypeNames vs ClassName

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
In this place it's worth to mention link which explain what actually
emulation components are ->
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/emulation-components

Thanks,
Piotr

Re: TypeNames vs ClassName

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Yannick,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

RE: TypeNames vs ClassName

go to layouts. First one is a group with a className:

Jewel BasicLayout (width200, height:200px)

code:

<j:Group width="200" height="200" className="wrapper">
                    <j:Button text="Origin" emphasis="primary"/>
                    <j:Button text="x:30,y:30" emphasis="secondary" x="30" y

Re: TypeNames vs ClassName

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Ok Yishay, good to know it. thanks for reporting :)

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

RE: TypeNames vs ClassName