Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by "Tuo, Erming" <er...@sap.com> on 2017/07/29 13:15:59 UTC

How to add customized attribute in $metadata

Olingo team,

We are using Oling V4.2. We need to add customized attributes to all the elements (entity, property, function, etc..), see the highlighted part below. Is it a way to do it?

<EntityType Name="Student" Abstract="true" label="key1" >
                <Key><PropertyRef Name="studentID"  label="key2" /></Key>
                <Property Name="studentID" Type="Edm.String" label="key3" >
                                <Annotation Term="Core.Description">
                                <String>This is the unique ID of a user in the Learning Management System (LMS). This is recognized within the LMS only. If you want an ID that is recognized throughout SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite, you want to get the Person GUID or Person External ID.
                                </String>
                                </Annotation>
                </Property>

thx

Erming Tuo
LMS software Development Architect
SAP SuccessFactors | 2000 Edmund Halley, Reston, VA
US +1 703-678-0615

[id:E0BBB916-1B85-490F-B852-EA52F290EC0D]

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: How to add customized attribute in $metadata

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.
You should define and  add custom annotations.