Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/25 04:28:37 UTC

OSC 2006 in Tokyo, Japan

All,
FYI -- I'll be giving an Apache Geronimo presentation at the Open
Source Conference in Tokyo. The talk is at 11 AM on October the 28th.
Here's some conference information -- http://www.ospn.jp/osc2006-
fall/ . The talk is at 11 AM on October 28th and is being held at the
Japan Electronics College (http://www.jec.ac.jp/en/index.html).

In the talk, I'm planning on giving an overview of the ASF, discuss
Geronimo's architecture and capabilities, and discuss future plans.

--kevan

Re: OSC 2006 in Tokyo, Japan

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Oct 27, 2006, at 4:15 PM, Ted Kirby wrote:

> Sounds good.  Good luck!  Are you posting your presentation slides
> anywhere?

Thanks Ted. That's a good idea. As soon as they are finished... ;-)

--kevan

Re: OSC 2006 in Tokyo, Japan

Posted by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com>.