Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Ias <ia...@hotmail.com> on 2004/08/04 09:55:20 UTC

Syntax errors in DeclarativeTest

I found that there were three syntax errors in DeclarativeTest on
controls/test/tmp/units/java/composition:

10 - import
org.apache.beehive.controls.test.controls.composition.InnerControlBean

35 -
Assert.assertNotNull(outerControl.getDeclaredNestedControl()),

36 -
Assert.assertNotNull(outerControl.getDeclaredNestedControl2()),

(The corrected lines are

import
org.apache.beehive.controls.test.controls.composition.InnerControlBean;

Assert.assertNotNull(outerControl.getDeclaredNestedControl());

Assert.assertNotNull(outerControl.getDeclaredNestedControl2());

)

Is it natural or did I miss something about it? If not, i.e., it actually
needs to be corrected, I'll do that.

Thanks,

Ias