Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by tibor katelbach <oc...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/19 11:50:23 UTC

EntitySync modifying defaultSyncEndBufferMillis ?

Hi ofbizians

We needed to be able to modify and instantly sync data between two Ofbiz
instances
to do this we changed the defaultSyncEndBufferMillis of the EntitySync files
from 300000 to 1000.
It seems to work , I just wanted to make sure with someones experienced view
on why would this be at 5min in the first place, and
if bringing it down to 1s could cause problems?

Thanks for the thoughts
Best Regards
Tibor

Re: EntitySync modifying defaultSyncEndBufferMillis ?

Posted by tibor katelbach <oc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot David.

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.