Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com> on 2013/07/26 15:51:51 UTC

Issues with Stratos Controller Product

Hi Devs,

There are some issue with Stratos Controller product.

Now the product builds successfully with basic integration tests.

There was an issue with integration tests as axis2 client dependency was
commented out (during refactoring). I fixed it with revision
8cbf2a7a5e76f97a64de500464b363bd5a83fd9d.

After starting the Stratos Controller Product, we can login successfully.
But tenant management feature is broken. Some menu item keys are not
resolved properly.

I will check on those issues.

Thanks!

--
Isuru Perera
Senior Software Engineer | WSO2, Inc. | http://wso2.com/

Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrishantha | LinkedIn:
http://lk.linkedin.com/in/chrishantha/

Re: Issues with Stratos Controller Product

Posted by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com>.
Thanks Amila for pointing out the issue.

The fix is committed with revision ffe3ca33f4de43886a3aecf785469ced1e3e9888.

Posted by Amila Maha Arachchi <am...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com>.
Hi all,