Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2019/10/08 10:11:43 UTC

Hello Unomi-World

Hi Unomistas (or how do you call yourself?),

my name is Julian and it just struck me that I have to be here on this list.
Mostly, because Serge gave me the best introduction to OSGi and Karaf but also because your project is interesting and I think I can learn a lot from it.

So I will mostly just lurk around here, but perhaps there will be a time where I can contribute something : )

Julian

Re: Hello Unomi-World

Posted by Damien GAILLARD <dg...@jahia.com>.
Welcome Julian :)

--
Damien GAILLARD
Software Developer
<https://www.jahia.com/cms/render/default/en/sites/jahiacom/home/employees/grid-layout/jahia-employee/GaillardDamien.signature.html.ajax>
8 rue du sentier | 75002 | France
jahia.com <http://www.jahia.com/>
VCARD <http://www.jahia.com/vcard/GaillardDamien.vcf>

> JAHIA <http://www.jahia.com/> empowers organizations to create
sophisticated websites that drive their business growth

[image: Inscrivez-vous au Jahia Day]
<https://www.jahia.com/about-us/jahia-day-2019>

Re: Hello Unomi-World

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Welcome (here also ;) ) !

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Hello Unomi-World

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
Hello Julian,

Welcome to the project. If you have any questions, even basic onboarding
ones, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
  Serge...

Re: Hello Unomi-World