Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2006/07/02 20:58:30 UTC

[ATTENTION] Re: [VOTE] Sponsor OpenEJB to become sub-project of Geronimo

Everyone, please note that Mohammed is responding to an email from
December 3, 2005.  The vote is *over*.

Here is that thread for reference:  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?
t=113359335700001&r=1&w=2

If there are questions on the status of OpenEJB's move to the
incubator, the following thread would be an excellent place to post
them.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.openejb.devel/3228/focus=3228

Thanks,
David