Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Gogu Nae <na...@yahoo.com> on 2009/10/17 10:06:37 UTC

version of exported packages

Hi, I'm exporting all the packages in a bundle that contains other non osgi jars.
In my pom.xml I have dependencies like this

    <dependency>
        <groupId>javax.jws</groupId>
        <artifactId>jsr181-api</artifactId>
        <version>1.0</version>
    </dependency>

My export config looks like this

<Export-Package>*;-split-package:=merge-first</Export-Package>

How can I configure it to obtain something like this

Export-Package:javax.jws;version=1.0

Now I get the package exported with version 0.0.0

Tahnk you!

Re: version of exported packages

Posted by Alin Dreghiciu <ad...@gmail.com>.
For spring and cxf bundles most probably that you will find the osgi version
of the jars you need in spring bundle repository and from cxf or servicemix.
For you other deps you should again look around as if the deps are "known"
most probably you will find an osgi version of it somewhere.
To get started really quick with spring / cxf I suggest that you use Pax
Runner and the profiles already prepared for spring and cxf. It may well be
that servicemix already has features for the same thing, I do not know for
sure.

Posted by Gogu Nae <na...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Alin Dreghiciu <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gogu Nae <na...@yahoo.com>.