Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Shaun Mangelsdorf <s....@qut.edu.au> on 2006/03/24 00:10:15 UTC

[Axis2] (C) https support

Does Axis2/C (any version) support https on the client side?
Sorry if this is answered somewhere already, I couldn't find it and I
have tried to make it work on the current SVN version with little success.

If not, my question is where does SSL support lie on the axis2/c roadmap?

Thanks,
Shaun

Re: [Axis2] (C) https support

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 09:10 +1000, Shaun Mangelsdorf wrote:
> Does Axis2/C (any version) support https on the client side?
> Sorry if this is answered somewhere already, I couldn't find it and I
> have tried to make it work on the current SVN version with little success.
>
> If not, my question is where does SSL support lie on the axis2/c roadmap?

Please ask on axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org with the [axis2] prefix.

Thanks,

Sanjiva.