Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Partogi, Joshua" <Jo...@AIG.com> on 2008/08/21 07:13:18 UTC

Why you should consider T5

Dear all,

I written a small blog post to evangelize people about T5 here:
http://joshuajava.wordpress.com/2008/08/21/why-you-should-consider-tapestry-
5/

Please give me some feedback to make this post even better.

Thanks in advance

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The information in this email (and any attachments) is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me by "Reply" command and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts thereof.  Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by American International Group, Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates either jointly or severally, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

Re: Why you should consider T5

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Two suggestions:

1) Remove the RequestFilter from the AppModule. It could lead people to
believe that it is obligatory. Besides that, it's written as an anonymous
class, something that makes undertanding the code harder.

2) Change the component example. Instead of using the <t:componentname>
syntax, use the <span t:type=componentname>, or at least show both. For
many people, like me, one of the greatest Tapestry features is the
template previewability. ;)

Nice post!

Thiago

Re: Why you should consider T5

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.
nice post,

i don't see mention of automatic template and class reloading..

:)

Davor Hrg