Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by EM <em...@cpuedge.com> on 2005/09/05 13:19:31 UTC

httpd/unix-directory

Shouldn't "httpd/unix-directory" be parsed?

Message from the logs:
fetch okay, but can't parse http://<xxxxxxxxxx>/, reason: failed(2,203):
Content-Type not text/html: httpd/unix-directory

RE: httpd/unix-directory

Posted by EM <em...@cpuedge.com>.
The issue happened quite a lot with my last fetchlist (I'm using the
official 0.7), the next time it happens I can send you a list of urls if you
like?

looking at my apache, i get directory-listings as "Content-Type:
text-html" not "httpd/unix-directory"... What kind of server are you
crawling?

Regards

	Michael

--