Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/20 15:44:53 UTC

Reduce the types of exceptions...

Hi,

I noticed that now we have too many exception classes... 17 kinds of
exceptions in the TsFile module, and 25 kinds of exceptions in the IoTDB
module...  Now I don't even dare to add new exceptions...

Maybe we need to refactor these exceptions to reduce the number of them. By
the way, we can introduce error code to let an exception class refers to
more cases.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: Reduce the types of exceptions...

Posted by Xu yi <xu...@126.com>.
Hi

Shall we create a iotdb-common sub-module to store these exceptions?

iPhoneから送信