Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Arwa A <ar...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/04 21:18:01 UTC

source code for find and replace by (format) in openoffice

Hi

    I have problem i can't download source code of open office. I try
and search it
every day i can download some but i am not sure it is source code of open
office. all this It's very complicated. I can't understand.

  I would like to suggest you send me only code for find and replace
function (by format) if possible for open office to me.

  I prefer only find and replace code.

  Could  you kindly send it to me? I hope you can help me.

Re: source code for find and replace by (format) in openoffice

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Arwa A <ar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
>     I have problem i can't download source code of open office. I try
> and search it
> every day i can download some but i am not sure it is source code of open
> office. all this It's very complicated. I can't understand.

Hello Arwa,

I'm forwarding your note to our development mailing list (
dev@openoffice.apache.org).  That is the best place to get answers to
questions about the OpenOffice source code.

-Rob

Posted by Klaus Muth <mu...@hagos.de>.
http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html#tested-sdk
especially
http://www.apache.org/dyn/aoo-closer.cgi/incubator/ooo/3.4.1/source/aoo-3.4.1-incubating-r1435053-src.zip

Am 04.04.2013 21:18, schrieb Arwa A:
> Hi
>
>     I have problem i can't download source code of open office. I try
> and search it
> every day i can download some but i am not sure it is source code of open
> office. all this It's very complicated. I can't understand.
>
>   I would like to suggest you send me only code for find and replace
> function (by format) if possible for open office to me.
>
>   I prefer only find and replace code.
>
>   Could  you kindly send it to me? I hope you can help me.

Freundliche Grüße
--
Klaus Muth
HAGOS eG                   Industriestr. 62     fon:   (+49) 711 78805-7086

HAGOS Verbund deutscher Kachelofen- und Luftheizungsbauerbetriebe eG
Sitz:                      Stuttgart
Rechtsform:                Genossenschaft
Registergericht:           Stuttgart GnR 77
Vorstände:                 Guido Eichel, Ralf Tigges
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Thomas Müller
USt.-ID-Nr.:               DE 147799748

Re: source code for find and replace by (format) in openoffice

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
This i the link to download the source code for OO 3.4.1

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Arwa A <ar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor
http://es.openoffice.org

source code for find and replace by (format) in openoffice