Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/05 20:26:57 UTC

Done, was : Re: Apache Directory "Project" parent pom release

Hi,

the parent "project" has been released. Please refer to version 47 in
the various projects.

--
*Emmanuel Lécharny - CTO* 205 Promenade des Anglais – 06200 NICE
T. +33 (0)4 89 97 36 50

Re: mvn site issue, was Re: Done, was : Re: Apache Directory "Project" parent pom release

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

pb solved, thanks to Michael Osipov:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSITE-946

The beauty of Open Source, and dedicated people !

Bottom line: a few lines removed, all is now working :-)

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.
> On Apr 5, 2023, at 5:19 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> just while I was trying to prepare a Apache LDAP API release, I had some issues with the mvn:site execution.
>
> It seems that some change in the maven-site plugin make it impossible to run ethe site generation. I had to eevert to Project 45 to get it working.
>
> I will investigate.
>
> (PS: not a blocker, I'm generating the site - mainly the API crosse ref and javadoc - from the target/checkout directory. The point is that I'd lie to avoid having to update the pom.xml manually before doing the mvn:site).
>
> I'll keep you informed.

Emmanuel,

I’ve noticed that the site plugin needs to be updated but in doing it fails when being run during a release. Perhaps if you update to latest?

Thanks for looking into this.

—
Shawn

mvn site issue, was Re: Done, was : Re: Apache Directory "Project" parent pom release

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,