Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Murat Yücel <ko...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/07 20:50:55 UTC

Re: howto include wicket in a JSP page with version 1.3-rc1

Has any of the developers a comment to this? Is it possible to mix
wicket with struts?
For example forms could be a big issue. I guess it should be possible
to include wicket
panels in struts as long as it is only used for view. For example make
a pie chart panel
in wicket.

/Murat

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
Replace whole page by page, or better a functionality block by block

Posted by Murat Yücel <ko...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.