Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Guenter Knauf <fu...@apache.org> on 2013/03/11 15:32:11 UTC

time for APU 1.5.2?

Hi all,
since the APU 1.5.1 apr_password_validate() bug is now fixed (thanks
Rainer!), and our main site http://apr.apache.org/ still lists:

The recommended releases of the several Apache Portable Runtime
libraries are

     * APR 1.4.6, released Feb 14, 2012
     * APR-util 1.5.1, released October 5, 2012
     * APR-iconv 1.2.1, released November 26, 2007

I believe we shoud soon put another release APU 1.5.2 out ...
would be great if we would couple it also with another APU 1.4.7 release ...
anybody with the right resources (Linux autofoo) willing to RM?

Gün.

Re: time for APU 1.5.2?

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 6:54 AM, Stefan Fritsch <sf...@sfritsch.de> wrote:
> On Monday 11 March 2013, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>> That sounds like a good idea.
>>
>> I can RM in a few days.
>
> Is there anything important missing? AFAICS, the memcached changes
> proposed by Joshua Marantz add a new field to a public struct and
> therefore need to wait for 1.6.

My version of the patch does not.  But that's a separate conversation.

> I could T&R tomorrow or on Monday.

Go for it ;)  I didn't want to T&R until activity had died down.
Since you're the activity, you know when that has happened.  (If you
get busy I'll take care of it.)

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/