Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Chio Chuan Ooi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/21 13:19:23 UTC

Camel-kafka - manually poll or pause consume

Hi All,

may i know is it possible to manually poll the message using camel-kafka or
pause the consumption?

Thanks and Regards,
Chio Chuan

Re: Camel-kafka - manually poll or pause consume

Posted by Chio Chuan Ooi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Otavio,

Thanks for the input, as I am currently using the 3.11.x LTS version, I
will try to see if i can migrate that to 3.17 for testing.

Thanks and Regards,
Chio Chuan

Posted by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,