Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Steven Gollery <sg...@cadrc.calpoly.edu> on 2001/09/12 00:19:49 UTC

building 1.3a2: portletmarkup??

I downloaded jetspeed-src.zip from //jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-jetspeed/nightly/2001-09-11/, but it doesn't build: I get a message that src\java\org\apache\jetspeed\xml\api\portletmarkup is not found, and it's true: there is no such directory. Any suggestions?

(Note: this is the first time I'm trying to build jetspeed.)

Steve

Re: building 1.3a2: portletmarkup??

Posted by Peter Rajesh <ra...@siptech.co.in>.
Hi,

I downloaded jetspeed-src.zip from //jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-jetspeed/nightly/2001-09-12

When i built jetspeed, i am getting the same error 'portletmarkup' not found. Is there any build with this problem fixed?  Please let me know.

Regards

Peter

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>.